Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Portrait Sessions:
- How do we schedule a portrait session? Contact us at (949) 677-6476 to discuss your needs and set up an appointment.
- What is the minimum purchase requirement and when is it due? The session deposit fee is due at the time of reservation for your appointment and the rest of the fee is due on the day of the portrait session. Package fees depend on travel, day of the week, and number of people. Please call for details.
- What if we are not happy with our portraits? At Cristina del Toro Photography we guarantee your satisfaction! If you are unhappy with your images at the time of viewing, we will re-photograph the session to your liking.
- Can we meet with you before our portrait session? Yes! We encourage you to schedule a portrait design consultation to go over your needs, design ideas, and concerns. If you are unable to schedule an appointment in person, a phone appointment can be most helpful.
- Where will you photograph the session? We photograph at the studio, at local parks and beach, or at a location of your choice.
- What should I wear? It is always best if we discuss together the selection of clothing. Simple clothes are best. Solid colors tend to work better than patterns. For more portraits of more than one subject, the key is harmony. Either similar top and bottom choices with color or colors that are harmonious such a jewel tones or earth tones.